What if there were ...

Written on Thursday, July 16, 2009 by Unknown

Virgin

Radhika
One Radhika = reports to Ankit
Two Radhika = Bang into each other while laughing
Three Radhika = Poor Himanshu
Four Radhika = Poor VMI

Ankit
One Ankit = Cheap bastard
Two Ankit = change the way VMI works
Three Ankit = report to one ankit
Four Ankit = World does not have enough space

Ankur
One Ankur = Equals entire People Team
Two Ankur = Are u nuts?

Sahil
One Sahil = Is on phone
Two Sahil = Is on phone
Three Sahil = Is on phone
Four Sahil = Network Congestion

Arun
One Arun = Is cribbing about carom board
Two Arun = is cribbing about tv
Three Arun = is cribbing about two arun
Four Arun = I change my planet


... More to follow

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

4 Comments

  1. Traveller |

    I bet IIM I special are also on the way! :P :)

  2. Emil Ogn. Georgiev |

    It's fine but how you could change the world?

  3. sahil |

    I am also Sahil. And the description, my friends say, exactly suits meh!!

  4. sahil |

    :)

Post a Comment